RSS

Review: Jooubachi no Kanbinaru Kougou Vol. 03 ~ Ruby

This Drama CD is definitely not for kids or even teenage!
If I should say this is more likely rated as R-21 than R-18...
So please stay away from this if you're under the age peeps...




I'm gonna make this review as quick as I could since I can't bear to listen to it for more than I've been -_-
And if you really wanna download it,
You can download it from here

So this is a situation drama CD where we got two protagonists, each protagonist has three males to rape and abuse be the candidate as their mate as they're known as the candidate for the next Queen Bee.

Our protagonist here is a red-haired girl named Menou. And in this volume, she'd be with a candidate of his mate called Ruby who's voiced by Eguchi Takuya.

The story started when Ruby sneaking into her study room since the tutor was absence that night.
And he started doing shitty things with her and started calling himself Ruby-sama.
Damn it, I hate his laughing voice!
So, since this guy was a do-s yandere Oresama type, he started ripping her clothes and playing with her by forcing her to wear some chains and pierces... Gosh... this man is a freak!

So he fingered her and talking about dirty things, calling her dirty princess who would see him only as her mate and bla bla bla...
And then, he told us to accompany him walking in the garden NAKED AND WEARING COLLAR AND CHAIN...

Ok that's it... That's IT!!!
I definitely hate this CD! I maybe a do-M sometimes, but this guy scared me out of death because of his creepiness!
The only reason I listened to this because of my curiousity toward Eguchi's voice since his look wasn't that bad at all..
Gah! His kissing voice even sounds like mouse squeaking!!!
I hope I'd be able to hear a good drama CD from him.

During the story, I rarely heard the sound music, allowing us to get into the story more.
Maybe if the seiyuu did it better, this drama CD wouldn't really that bad.

So overall, I'm gonna give this drama CD 6 out of 10
Next might be Otona no Naraigoto Vol. 01~

[Update!]: I found another drama CD of Eguchi!!! And I'm glad I found a better CD from him!!
It is HumANdroid Vol. 02 type M as he was the M xD
You can see the review here~<3

0 comments:

Post a Comment