RSS

Review: Futari no Himitsu ~ Jitsu wa M na Kare

Yaaaayyyy!!!

Finally after waiting for a long long time~
I am able to listen to this CD and make the review of it!!
But I have to warn you again that this CD is an R-18!!!
So be responsible of your own choice when you decided to listen to this~!


Weeeee Let's get started now!!!

YE━━━━━━ d(゜∀゜)b ━━━━━━S

So, this guy, Ookawa Ayumu, is your boyfriend who just proposed you and apparently you also said yes to him 
Let's say that you both are now married (`ω・)^★


So now, he just went home after work and did some icha icha time with you and asked to have bath together~
And this is where it was all.. Started~

Of course, having this as a R-18 CD, you can't just expected him to be nice guy inside eh?
He fingered you and asked which one would you choose between his lips and his hand


So you preferred his mouth and bla bla bla things go on and then he said,

"I want you to do it to me too... Please, do it like what you used to do in bed"

┣¨キ(*゜д゜*)┣¨キ


Ohohoho.. and he even said okay if you wanna did it with your feet~!
He's a Do-M after all hahaha


Then, it was continued in bed (I guess)
Where of course, you took the lead at first..
In the second round, he took it sooooooooooooooo sloooow
And he even attacked your ears deeply 
My ears went bleeding in instant when he blew on it キタ━━━ヽ(ヽ(゜ヽ(゜∀ヽ(゜∀゜ヽ(゜∀゜)ノ゜∀゜)ノ∀゜)ノ゜)ノ)ノ━━━!!!!

LOL... I almost am okay with it since Ayumu was a really good guy
But in his Do-M scenes, I just can't help to bark at him like "Oh c'mon man!! You're the guy!!!!"
Hahahah

So after you two went sleep, the next day went like it usually was..
He shared about his work project with you and some lovey dovey things
"... I'm really glad that I marry you.."
So after some chitty chat he was about to took off when he halted and like "Oops! I almost forgot"
and started the hot make out where it ended up like "Lift up your skirts"
And they have the smex again all over..

I wonder if he late to work after that (-_-)


After that, he was like "You don't like me being ecchi?" and when you said you're fine with that, he said "Hmm, I also love the ecchi you" and moarr kisses~

JUDGEMENT TIME!!!!


キタ━━━ヽ(∀゜ )人(゜∀゜)人(゜∀゜)人(゜∀゜)人(゜∀゜)人(゜∀゜)人( ゜∀)ノ━━━ !!!!!!!!

I basically don't hate this CD at all
I can see that the seiyuu put a lot of life in the character himself
And it is good that the way he read the script didn't sound like in  a rush or like chased by ghosts

But I have to say I am not fond at all with the idea of being a Do-S girl like the listener should be in this CD
Turns out I am indeed a Do-M one XD
Thanks God this Do-M guy is much better than Kakki's role in Jooubachi

And the music is so light!!
I love it~!

Overall I can say this CD is so worth to wait and listen to~!
And this CD deserves 9.5 out of 10 from me~!
I really can't wait for the next volume
After all, who hates Student-Teacher relationship?? It's just the old pattern of otakus' way!! ワーイ♪♪\(^ω^\)( /^ω^)/♪♪ワーイ

0 comments:

Post a Comment