RSS

Review: Hajimete no Yoru

Hello everyone~

Sorry for the long wait I've caused you guys
As I promised before I shall review Hajimete no Yoru today




Basically, this CD tells us about the newlywed couple's daily life.
Where your hubby is like "Tadaima" and you would "Ah~ okaeri hubby~"
Well, in this case, the heroine is quite tsundere.. that she finds those sweet lovey-dovey things strange..
And this hubby of hers should lead her to start get used to those things
Uniquely, since this guy who called Shinya is not so talkative to other person except you, his wife and childhood friend 
Pretty cool to me though~

So the story starts when he just got home from work and you (the eroine a.k.a) just welcome him with ordinary "okaeri" then he complaint and actually asked you to give him some "proper" waifu's okaeri to him..
You got all tsun-tsun suddenly and said it was weird but he insist on you to do it
LOL

Then you two prepared the dinner and eat together like all newlywed couple would do while talking about the day you've been through
Suddenly, he mentioned something about things to do together that it was "since we're newlywed" he thought they should start doing it together
He was sooooooo excited with it and accidentally crush his leg on the table's foot and you laughed at him while he scowl like a little scout boy XD

So he decided to prepare some hot bath, and again, he came up with "HOT" idea LOL
He suggested you two to get bath together since you two were so damn tired and you wanna get on the bed ASAP
So you agreed with his pervy-and-full-of-H-trap idea, still with the tsun-tsun face and exclaimed how he was weird but he ignored it XD
I know what you actually want from the heroine, Kondo..+゜:。£ονё゜:。(*´∇`)´∇`*) 。:゜£ονё+゜:。
He started massaging you and complimenting your body and bla bla bla until he finally kissed your back and you reflectively hit him LOL
And you commented how ECCHI he was and he still deny it~

Then, the bath thingy ends and you two finally got on the bed without ended up being naked there too, Thanks God
You two got some quality time with cuddling and hugging and tickling~
And then when you two started getting drowsier and drowsier, he started rambling on story about you two (in his own version of course) and he was grateful he married you and bla bla bla until all we could hear is "Zzzzz ZzzZzz"(´・ ∀・`)あはあは

The next track is the when he woke up and had some more cuddlin', wubblin', huggin', and kissin' time with you.
Simply an "I don't wanna wake up without you"-track

Okay!!! I would just honestly say that it took a LOT of time for me to endure the CD until the end
It was always stuck in the Pillow Talk track and so on and so on...
I got extremely bored there though I knew how sweet it was..
Perhaps it was because the CD lacked of some BGM
Some relaxing and wing jazz would do for me actually..

The plot line is... well common, and it is still sweet to me though I ended up raging every time I got that Pillow Talk track Σ(`-ω-’)
The art is also OK~
It's truly a shame that I just hate the end since it sooooo boring to me
I would actually give more if it was more attractive in the end
I only could give this CD 7 out of 10 (*´Д`)/ヽァ/ヽァ

0 comments:

Post a Comment