RSS

Review: LOVERS ONLY Vol. 6



This Drama CD is not for kids and rated as MATURE

There, I've warned you about this CD~

First of all, I have to inform you that I am not really good about this since I just listened to it for only 2 times, so please forgive me if I'm wrong while doing this review *bow*

Okay, let's get start~
As the title says, LOVER ONLY series talk about lovers. But I should honestly say that this series mostly ended with sad end (due to my research about the previous volume)
The only one that has happy end is volume 3 that voiced by Midorikawa Hikaru (He used his dark and heavy voice there, OMG)

So~
This series telling us about us as the heroine and our relationship with our chief at work.
Surely, since there's a rule at work where workers aren't allowed for being in relationship, we have to keep it in secret.

This volume started with the chief got his work abroad in Shanghai, and while he's there, he kept in contact with us through phone and having phonesex as well.

So yeah, time goes on and we kept it in secret as we kept working in that place. And when we got appointment with him after work (at our house)
He caught us talking to a guy, and he thought all of negative thinking as he played baseball all alone and decided to break up with us.

At this point, I already hopeless that this series would be a sad ending...again.

But I was wrong~
The night after that we went to his apartment and having some chit chat, explaining the truth about it and bla bla bla~
Aaaaaand he raped made love to us as he relieved about the truth.

The next day, everything went normal until he proposed us yaaaaaaaaay~!!!

Obviously, this series had made some progress since the first volume. I mean it, especially the sex scene!!!
You can heard the rhythm, and thanks to Morikawa-san's sexy voice, it felt so lively~

Overall, I can say that this is not bad, but not the best.
The music is fine, not too hard but not too slow~

Actually, I am writing this review as I download all Rejet series voiced by Tattsun~
And I promise I'll review them all~<3
So please wait for my next review~

0 comments:

Post a Comment