RSS

Review: Kareshi Igai Type D ~ Ayamachi no Hate

Olla~!

I've done some research about this Drama CD, just to make sure that the CD hasn't reviewed  it yet or not

And by the way, PLEASE STAY AWAY FROM THIS CD UNLESS YOU'RE OLD ENOUGH~


So yeah~ This CD consists of 3 different stories of three different characters (The jerky younger and older brother and the hentai daddy)

In Tachibanna Shinosuke's route, the girl just had sex last night and she was having some hardships in gaining her will to sleep.
So he, the younger brother do some icha icha things which lead to H thing~

In Maeno's route, the girl was still in relationship with her boyfriend a.k.a his younger brother, but prefer to keep in touch with the older brother and soooo the aniki keep using it as a reason to come to her workplace and do the H thing to her.

In MoriMori's route, we have this girl fortunately committed to him, even though she prefered not to be known with him while working (they are still working in the same office, and same division)
So they prefer to have secret meeting every night in a love hotel nearby and do that thing.. Lalala~

Overall, it is still about H scene and affair
And I have to say the only relationship in those tracks that satisfy me only the first one.
I kept thinking that the heroine just turned into a bitch in others' routes. And it pains me most in the ass since it means Maeno and MoriMori would have to still act this angst thingy with this silent heroine, and it makes me sick..

But still, the plotline is okay overall, and I would still give a high appreciation toward the cover art (I've seen those worse than this)
That's why I decided to give this CD 7.7 out of 10

0 comments:

Post a Comment