RSS

Futari no Himitsu Vol. 04 ~ Osoto ga Suki na Kareshi

Hiiiii~
So after a sorrowful week full of assignments and midterm exams, I can make this review~
FINALLY!!!
And let me tell you again before you continue reading this review of mine: THIS CD CONTAINS ADULT THING!!!



Idk whether I should make it precise or just the brief since it's been a long time since the last time I heard this Drama CD and truthfully, I just lost my mood in making a long review for this CD

Basically, this CD is for adult woman with her boyfriend, every volume has different type of boyfriend
Guess what, this time, we got a boyfriend who loved to 'do' it outside!!!

You read it right, ok
So the heroine basically had been in relationship with the guy for around 3 years and he started spitting out his opinion about doing it outside with her.

So of course, they did it outside occasionally after that.
First when they went to a park, then at beach, and then at library (if I'm not mistaken)
Okay, and that's it.
He only stated how grateful he was to have an understanding girlfriend like the heroine.

Aaaaaannndddd, truthfully, I'm not really fond with this CD
Call me anything you want, but I personally really think that doing it outside is.... just soooooo wrong
And I am truthfully annoyed with this context despite how good this seiyuu did his job in narrating the plot of the story.
I also don't think the guy in the cover is appealing.
I really hope the next volume of Futari no Himitsu will be better than this volume

I only can give this CD 6.5 out of 10
Cannot take any idea of doing it in public makes me kinda meanie to the idea of the plot, huh?

0 comments:

Post a Comment